Wednesday 6 June 2018

An Evening To Remember with Mobiistar and Indiblogger!

Learning new things about people that you just met is an incredible experience of lifetime. There are different sets of people we come across our journey. Here, bloggers meet is one such platform where the experiences come in multiple forms such as through activities, ideas, engaging over high tea and informative sessions amongst many. Some people you meet will have books to their credits, established authors, others would be poets, story tellers, and others will want to build roller coasters for a living.

It's always fun when you get to go somewhere new and you get to meet new people coming back home with whole new set of experiences. I love new places, new people, because with them come the new ideas. I love cultural differences, and I'm fascinated by almost each one of them alike. It is always a wonder to connect people of different genres, places, cultures, societies. Blogging is one such stage where the vibrancy is huge.

I love the collaborative process that blogging platform comes along with. Getting to meet new people and really building something with them is such a wonderful way to get to know someone. I am so blessed to be on the Indiblogger platform because it's a fantastic platform for meeting new people, getting our messages out there, and connecting with people and bloggers around the city, country and the world.

And then it happened after a long wait for the Delhites and bloggers, when one fine day the stars in the galaxies aligned and with everything settled and going at its own pace, midst browsing through the mails, I found an email informing us of the IndiBlogger meet in Delhi, and this knew no bounds of joys and smiles that this news brought in. I waited for the registrations to be set on and make it to the list as the seats are limited. With each passing day, there set in more excitement and plans to enjoy, gaining wisdom at the meet and learning through other's experiences by engaging and involving in group activities. There set in overwhelming amount of joys within me.


I personally have come to believe that a person's field of knowledge plays a very pivotal role in defining who that person is in the blogging sphere. With that in mind, there are definitely countless experiences and accomplishments of various bloggers worldwide who offer a lot of great content to learn from their blogs and sites like the one I saw at Mobiistar indiblogger event at Hyatt Regency, Delhi. This was a delight for Delhi and nearby bloggers after a long time. It is said that these experiences are the sum of all experiences that have ever happened to the person and wants to share out them with the world. And as this goes, I would proudly say that the things that make me who I am are the people I meet here at these Indiblogger meets and events, the things I get to learn on interaction with a wide variety of people here with humongous amount of ideas floating in the air.

It was 23rd May, 2018, and a Vietnamese smartphone brand was launching a product in the Indian market, called Mobiistar HQ Dual and Mobiistar CQ model. The most emphasized point was that the both the newly launched devices are falls in the budget category, takes quality selfies at 120 degrees and also the company says that the devices are designed for the needs of the country. 

Mobiistar HQ Dual

Beginning with the Mobiistar HQ Dual, which is the higher variant of the two, it has 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass on top and the resolution is 1920 X 1080 pixels.

Coming to talk about the camera of the device, it has 13 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash. The emphasized part of the device is its front facing camera, as it says dual camera with the combination of 13 megapixel + 8 megapixel with 120-degree Wide Angle lens and LED flash.

The device runs on Android Nougat 7.1.2, the whole device is backed on 3,000 mAh battery. The device is powered by 1.4 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 430 processor and paired with 3 GB RAM along with Adreno 505 GPU. 

The device supports dual SIM with 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and GPS in its connectivity department domain. Also, the device supports fingerprint scanner to give enhanced security to the users. The device has 32 GB of internal storage and it can be expandable upto 128 GB via MicroSD card.

This phone is is priced at ₹7,999 and it will be exclusively available via Flipkart from May 30, 2018.
The device comes with few offers such as an exchange offer for a minimum of 1,000 bucks along with Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection at ₹99 and Jio users will get ₹2,200 instant cashback on the recharge of ₹198 and ₹299, that sounds quite promising.

Mobiistar CQ Dual

Coming to the next variant of the newly launched device, Mobiistar CQ Dual, is the lower version of the above Mobiistar HQ Dual.

The CQ Dual has a 5 inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass and has 1280 X 720 pixels resolution. The device has 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, along with 13 megapixel front facing camera. Moreover, the front facing camera has 7 level of beauty mode to enhance your selfies.

The device supports dual SIM with 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and GPS. The device supports fingerprint scanner to give security to the users and the device runs on Android Nougat 7.1.2, the whole device is backed on 3,020 mAh battery. The device has 16 GB of internal storage and can be expandable via MicroSD card.

The smartphone is powered by 1.4 GHz quad core Snapdragon 425 processor and paired with 2 GB RAM along with Adreno 308 GPU for the graphical task. 

The device is priced at ₹4,999 and it will be available exclusively via Flipkart from May 30, 2018. The device also comes with fewoffers such as an exchange offer for a minimum ₹1,000 along with Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection at ₹99 and Jio users will get ₹2,200 instant cashback on the recharge of ₹198 and ₹299.

Experience of the Indiblogger meet!

There were few fellow bloggers at the event who were the first-time attendees to the Indiblogger event. The meet started with inquiring about how many of us were first-time attendees of the Indiblogger meets. Of course, there were lots of hands that went up in the air. The meet started with a little Ice breaking game that the organisers called "30 seconds of fame” and while some regular players of the event already knew about the game or the crew was kind enough to explain about it for the benefit of the first time attendees. 

In my life, I continuously meet new people for new opportunities to learn and grow. These people help to form a better me, for I believe learning is an ongoing process. Whenever I meet new people, especially if I get to know them, they tend to leave their mark on me, and keep me thinking on a lot of innovative things for days.

After the fun game, there commenced the launch programme by the Mobiistar. The  CEO of the company, CARL NGO briefed about the details of the new products that were to be launched on the day. It was followed with an interactive discussion about the products with questions being taken from the bloggers and addressing their concern. Attendee bloggers were full of questions and the CEO, CARL NGO did a great job feeding the curious minds. 


The things I am exposed to during such events can be anything from what I write, what I chose to read, what I see on a billboard, or even what I smell on the way to the cafeteria. These things help me stimulate my thoughts and reach certain realizations that help in my formation. For example, when I was staring at my garden at home, I saw a petal from a flower fall down to the floor, such a thing didn't mean anything to me then, but just recently like while I am penning down this a plethora of thoughts is running across my veins. I understood that they can mean so much more. Something as beautiful as a flower petal falling only lasts so long. The petal withers and dies. It made me realize that the best things in life are simply fleeting moments that come and go in a blink of an eye. That only means we need to enjoy the falling of  the petal even more, and we can always wait for the next one to fall.

The bloggers then walked in to be met with the aroma of the snacks during the high tea, there were tables and fellow bloggers were eating and I, with my friend, quickly joined the club. As soon as we began eating we were happy that our senses did not fail us, the food was just as delicious and as appetizing as it’s aroma and soon enough we took our seats in the meeting hall where the meet was about to conclude.

Following the product launch and high tea, the host from the Indiblogger crew was back and we were very creatively, by shuffling divided into teams of 10 people and asked to make stories by clicking selfies and videos about the New product which was launched, the best team would win vouchers and gifts for all the members.

Here, at indiblogger meets, I have always loved the great new experiences in the form of team events, individual events, interactive sessions, amongst many such activities. I think everyone has a story to tell here. I have come to believe that we should all be good listeners and must often listen to others. I enjoyed my time at Indiblogger meet. Everyone out there whom I met, were great to me, and I'm very grateful for the opportunities the meet gave me. Having said that, I think it's important to try new things and meet with new people to keep myself fresh.

All in all it was a great experience, I went from a little nervous to excited to making new blogger friends to learning a lot to thoroughly enjoying myself, all in just a matter of few hours. It was a day well spent and we know we wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else.

Cheers to the whole Indiblogger crew for this amazing meet. We, all bloggers, definitely look forward to attending more of them.

At departure we got cutest and yummiest cupcakes, with pen drive as the gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment